Disability and Carers Support
Carer’s Support Services:
- Support and information for Macedonian carers and their families- example, where to find available services in your area
- Carers support groups in South East & South West Sydney areas
- Well-being and social activities for carers
- Macedonian-speaking Carers Support Workers
A carer is anyone who provides support or assistance to another person such as to a frail older person, to someone with a physical or mental illness or a disability, or to someone who has alcohol/other drug dependence.
For assistance as a carer, please contact us.
Disability Support Services:
- Support and information for Macedonian people with disabilities and their families
- Macedonian language speaking workers
- Assistance for people who have an NDIS plan
For assistance for a person with a disability, please contact us.